Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just checking the events calendar

Just checking the events calendar 3 years 2 months ago #82324

• waca
Hi everyone. I was just checking out the events calendar to see if we will cross paths at some time.
We will be attending All Chrysler Day taking 2 cars this year I will come and see you then. ACD has a new venue and it should be great if the clubs support it. The numbers have been down the last couple of years and the new venue should make a difference in what there is to do at the Museum. May I encourage any PT members who have dropped out of attending ACD to reconsider trying out the new venue.

I also noticed you are going to Cockatoo Island later in the year. I can highly recommend this outing. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and you will be amazed if you have not been before. This will not be a short trip there is so much to do. Personally I could just sit and look at the Sydney Harbour Bridge all day. I know you will have a great day.

I have been having a few niggly problems with my PT nothing over the top expensive more the frustrating noise problems. All fixed now.
Luckily we have a spare parts shop (Glossop Street Spares at St Marys) and my son Adam who runs it has sourced the parts I needed.

I will see you at ACD if I do not see you before. I love my PT
waca (Wendy)
PS don't forget your hat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just checking the events calendar 3 years 2 months ago #82325

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Wendy
Thanks for your info there.
As far as ACD yes we were made aware by our Col some time ago. Like any business you move a block and you loose some business then it slowly grows from there so I hope the ACD event improves even more for them.
I personally didn't mind it being under cover and its was a bit closer to me there (coming from Wollongong).
I'm not convinced I can keep my car clean for showing having to travel that distance now and leaving much earlier in the morn means damp roads and especially if it's parked in the grass with a few hundred cars going past stirring the dust but hey.....decision is made! Most will like it though.

Cockatoo Island....unfortunately Gayle and I will be away then. It's been one of those years for us.

Interested to know what the noises you have had with your car....I'm starting to get the same with gearbox and front suspension noises.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Just checking the events calendar 3 years 2 months ago #82327

• Buzz
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Waca,I first entered the All Chrysler Day with our PT back in 2005 and theis year we will be entering this years event with the same car,Iam really looking forward to it :)

Regards Buzz.
What goes around comes around.
01.jpg07.jpg09.jpg03.jpg10.jpg02.jpg11.jpg06.jpg04.jpg05.jpg