Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For Sale Sunroof Module Assembly Complete

For Sale Sunroof Module Assembly Complete 3 months 1 week ago #84533

• Richie
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
FOR SALE Factory Sunroof assembly complete with overhead console, drains, courtesy lamp, sunvisors (non lighted vanity mirror type) and all grab handles.
This assembly cannot be fitted to a standard body shell (as the factory attachment framework must be present).
Would suffice for spare parts or then again, if you want to be very keen – a retro fit to a base model shell.
Will separate out parts from those above-listed including sunroof assembly unit parts.
The headliner is available also but cannot fit it in the car too easily as part of the sale. The wiring in the headliner can be completely removed if need be.
Can deliver free of charge to you provided we meet somewhere not far off the main route between Port Macquarie, NSW and Moss Vale, NSW on Thursday 30th August then Moss Vale and Yarrawonga, Vic on Friday 31st August.
I will be travelling down the main highway from PMQ to Pennant Hills Road, out of Sydney via M7 to Moss Vale Thursday and to Yarrawonga via Albury Friday.
If you are interested and would like to meet nearby this route please give me a call on 0422319158.
All of the above complete $400. Separate parts please call.

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Richie. Reason: Adding more pictures
The administrator has disabled public write access.

For Sale Sunroof Module Assembly Complete 2 months 2 weeks ago #84605

• Richie
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
Delivery no longer available. Pick up only, NSW mid north coast. Please call.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
09.jpg07.jpg02.jpg11.jpg05.jpg03.jpg04.jpg01.jpg10.jpg06.jpg