Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Woodie Wagon Update

Woodie Wagon Update 2 months 3 days ago #84568

• Richie
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
Just a few pics of where I'm up to on our retro woodie (Surf Wagon). The roof racks are ex-Subaru (with re-shapened clamps), fake surfboard on the way. Still working on the surf scenes airbrushed mural on the bonnet. But have re-directed some ex-PT Limited parts from a junker that I picked up a while back including driving lights, overhead console, leather steering wheel and red dash panels. Also looking at an aftermarket sunroof (and use the sunroof headliner from the Limited). Hoping to finish off with moon hubcaps and whitewalls.
Next after the outsides will come the engine bay but may need to save some more sheckles before I get too carried away.
Happy Cruisin'
Richie

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Woodie Wagon Update 2 months 2 days ago #84570

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 49
Sounds like you are enjoying the hobby car.
A humorous question.....can you swim?

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Woodie Wagon Update 2 months 1 day ago #84571

• Richie
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
LOL yes good question? But what about surf? Answer....no. But go figure, having been brought up as a kid in the 60's on the northern beaches of Sydney Narrabeen and Collaroy I actually should be able to. A lot of my school friends were surfers, but I kept falling off my 12' 6" malibu!!
Cheers,
Rick
05.jpg10.jpg07.jpg11.jpg09.jpg02.jpg04.jpg03.jpg06.jpg01.jpg