Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dodge has arrived

Dodge has arrived 12 years 10 months ago #30850

Just thought that I would let you know that we have just received our first Dodge Caliber it is silver auto SXT it is up at Berwick Chrysler Jeep Dodge at berwick it is AOK Anne my Lady freind is very interested in trading Her neon on one so Iam taking Her up their tomorrow for a test drive hope She does buy one then we might see Her on some PT cruiser runs one can only hope Laurie also known as (electricblue).(PS) I was out road testing a Crossfire convert and I had the top down gee it felt great with the wind blowing through the hair.
2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 2.4 auto Black has new mags fitted mudflaps soon will be lowered and a sports exhaust.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 10 months ago #30852

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
I\'m going to call into teh dealer on the way home from work today
Craig Hanson

dodge caliber 12 years 10 months ago #30855

Well you not beleive went to the dealership at Berwick my lady went for a test drive in the Dodge Caliber and then I had a drive it is a 6speed auto that you can use as manual boy does that Dodge get up and boogie so She decided to buy one it is a SXT with all the trimmings 2 Ltre auto in inferno red so their will be a sister for the cruiser here at Narrewarren Nth in about 2 weeks it will look good in the garage along side the 1955 dodge custom royal lancer 2dr H/Top all being well we might bring it along on the next PT cruiser run.
I hope you get too drive one Craig they are awesomewill catch you later Laurie K (electricblue).
2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 2.4 auto Black has new mags fitted mudflaps soon will be lowered and a sports exhaust.

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 10 months ago #30858

• GangsterGiz
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Congrats on the purchase! Can\'t wait to see one... would love to see your garage :wink:
Dean & Mitch
MY07 2008 Limited 2.4 Cabrio Red (purchased 2016)

[MY07 2008 Touring GT 2.4 Black (purchased 2015-traded 2016)]
[MY04 2004 Limited 2.0 Black (purchased New 2004-sold 2015)]

Dodge Caliber 12 years 10 months ago #30869

Hi Dean anytime you are in the Melbourne Victoria Area Drop me a line only too happy to let you have a look in my Garage with the Dodge caliber Pt cruiser and the 55 dodge Laurie K (electricblue)

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 10 months ago #30882

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
SORRY FOR THE LATE reply to this topic .. been away with phantom who has been workin me hard !! :wink: :? :shock: ... this sent to me by electric blue SE of Melb in Berwisck ... !! a scoop well done :lol: wiat & see whatwe get from the west!! :wink: these are UNOFFICIAL pics .. release is NOT till the 18th !!

quality can only get better !!

02.jpg06.jpg05.jpg09.jpg07.jpg03.jpg11.jpg04.jpg01.jpg10.jpg