Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dodge has arrived

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 9 months ago #31518

• Wendy
  • Platinum Member
www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=9602 I suppose we\'ll know when they release it!

If you happen to click on \"Next Article\" you can\'t hold me responsible and don\'t say I didn\'t warn you!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 9 months ago #31528

• GangsterGiz
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5
WOW! That\'s one beast of a machine! ....wonder how it handles on the dirt? :lol: :shock: :P :roll:

OMG - how can they sell off those cars!???????
I want the General Lee and Kitt !!!!!!! I\'m not greedy, as long as I get the General Lee! :lol: :D
Be interesting to see that list.... and why the hell are they selling the cars off!? Don\'t they make enough money from their movies - put them into the Hollywood museum! :lol: ... but I dont mind if I can have them :shock: :D :P :lol: :wink:

OOPS - back to topic - I would think that Jeep would have difficulties on the dirt with the power it\'s got... could make for some \'fun\' tho :lol: ;)
Dean & Mitch
MY07 2008 Limited 2.4 Cabrio Red (purchased 2016)

[MY07 2008 Touring GT 2.4 Black (purchased 2015-traded 2016)]
[MY04 2004 Limited 2.0 Black (purchased New 2004-sold 2015)]

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 9 months ago #31529

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
ref JEEP SRT ... U will have to ask ELECTRIC BLUE .. :shock: he drove one LAST week or was it the week before :oops: :wink: have a jeep HEMI here & NOT been allowed to TEST drive it :cry: .. :twisted: :evil: and I was gonna stay off line today :oops: :roll: :arrow: KIT car would do me!! ... hope they all go to a good home .. White chick U did warn us .... :oops:

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 9 months ago #31531

• Bluefire
  • Elite Member
Dot,
It\'s been raining here, on and off, for the past few days so no blue sky at the moment. Forecast says fine for GC Bikeweek show on Sunday. Hope they are right this time.

Blake,
Yes, the Jeep SRT was in the showroom. Nice but no thanks. A Jeep SRT seems to miss the point. Any point. Pointless???

The silver Caliber was not represented. Must be the one that 99ine, Andrew, bought.
I don\'t mind the Caliber, but I too think it might be another Neon, Crossfire.
It doesn\'t look like my Citroen or any of the Hyundai\'s we\'ve owned.
Kind regards.
Bluefire is Marilyn & Grahame.

"Don't get caught in the Crossfire".

Chrysler Crossfire Coupe - 2004.
Serial No 016682.
Car Name: "CHRYSY".
Colour: Sapphire Silver Blue.
Member - Crossfires International (XFI) #111.

Re: Dodge has arrived 12 years 9 months ago #31534

• DAGRIM
  • Elite Member
Dagrim send pics to me IF U can .. at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ... and I will try to post them through photo bucket till U get the hang of iphoto bucket !! . PLEASE CAUSE I am keen to see them TOO!!!
the pics are on my laptop but my laptop charger has melted the wires. soo it has no battery. hope fully i will be able to send them too you tomorrow night.
Blake
INDEPENDENT CRUISERS.
Inspiration comes standard!!
www.blitsbodykits.com.au/
10.jpg05.jpg03.jpg06.jpg07.jpg01.jpg09.jpg04.jpg11.jpg02.jpg