Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PTGT

Re:PTGT 9 years 1 month ago #59835

Wow !!!! Can\'t wait to see final reveal - is it going to be mat black or was pic No. 4 just the undercoat ?
Love the Hot Rods I\'ve seen in mat black and I know of 1 PT Cruiser overseas decked out that way - awesome!!!

\' Medicine Woman \' - PT Cruiser - \' BLUE CLOUD \'

www.youtube.com/lonedogMedicineWoman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PTGT 9 years 4 weeks ago #59878

• PTGT
  • PTGT (BLACK PANTHER)
B) :) It looks awesome,:huh: doesn\'t it!!! We love it, I would like to thank my husband Mark and Phil L and Sam from (Mopar Motors) and anyone else involved they all spent alot of hours and a lot of hard work, I can\'t thank them enough :kiss::kiss: will catch up with everyone at Xmas in July can\'t wait.!!!!!
Mark, Margaret, Matthew and Megan (Pella)
(Magg\'s has finally got her Hot Rod. You go girl in your PTGT!!!) Keep PT-ing

Re:PTGT 9 years 4 weeks ago #59923

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I actually called in to see Mark & Margaret yesterday while in Melb to drop something off. Was only there a few minutes but without saying toooo much, all I will say is, in 3D it is one hell of a fine job. Well done to all involved. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:PTGT 9 years 3 weeks ago #59958

PTGT wrote:
B) :) It looks awesome,:huh: doesn\'t it!!! We love it, I would like to thank my husband Mark and Phil L and Sam from (Mopar Motors) and anyone else involved they all spent alot of hours and a lot of hard work, I can\'t thank them enough :kiss::kiss: will catch up with everyone at Xmas in July can\'t wait.!!!!!
We are glad you like it,but Phil will definately not be putting his hand up again
10.jpg05.jpg01.jpg06.jpg07.jpg09.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg11.jpg