Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My new PT cruiser

Re:My new PT cruiser 8 years 1 month ago #73260

I bought the car at a second-hand dealership in Rockdale.It is a 2004 2.0L Classic automatic. It was the kit that caught my eye because it makes the car look very retro - the T-bar looks like a manual gearstick with a ball-shaped knob. I was only slightly disappointed that the \'spare wheel\' and runnerboards are mostly decorative- I think they make the Cruiser very classy indeed. It is lovely to drive but quite different to my old Pulsar.
Ciao
Deb
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My new PT cruiser 8 years 1 month ago #73261

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Deb on your Front Bumper Bar there are some Chrome Bits (\"Bling\"), does yours have a black stripe going across it?

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:My new PT cruiser 8 years 1 month ago #73267

Hi Ray,
No the chrome bits are plain chrome. The black stripe is just a reflection of the road (I did have to check though).The colour of my Cruiser is listed as \'white\', although to my eyes it is \'cream\', but I vaguely remember seeing pure white Cruisers when they first appeared on the market. Are both shades of white available or am I remembering wrongly?

Ciao
Deb

Re:My new PT cruiser 8 years 1 month ago #73278

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Deb
Yeah the earlier ones were called Stone White...which is what I have. Mines an 03 model.
The later ones were called Cool Vanilla. I think they came in from 2004 onwards.
Admittingly i reckon I\'ve seen several different sghades in the Col Vanilla. Bit like the red ones they appear to have several shades in them. Anyway your car does look good.
- www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
  • Page:

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
03.jpg01.jpg04.jpg11.jpg10.jpg05.jpg07.jpg06.jpg09.jpg02.jpg