Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My 02 Black PT Classic

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84191

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Dave
If you go back to your post that has your pics on.....I have edited your first one (as a Moderator)
Click or touch your first pick...the one I edited then do the same to the others to see what happens.
If you go back into edit your own post you will see the difference in the links. You need to remove the URL sections to avoid hosting all the ads and or bad content.

Hope that helps.

-Ray
Ray Joyce
M: 0407 266 890
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - TREASURER & Membership

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEARS3

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84192

• HEARS3
  • Thank you received: 1
White Cruisn wrote:
Hi Dave
If you go back to your post that has your pics on.....I have edited your first one (as a Moderator)
Click or touch your first pick...the one I edited then do the same to the others to see what happens.
If you go back into edit your own post you will see the difference in the links. You need to remove the URL sections to avoid hosting all the ads and or bad content.

Hope that helps.

-Ray

ahhh cool. thanks for that tip mate.
I was actually wondering what I needed to do to remove the ads etc so I will try to remember that when attaching future images ;)
I have now done the same for ALL attached images and will continue to do the same for ALL future posts mate, that is awesome and much better than being re-directed lol
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by HEARS3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: White Cruisn

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84195

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
hello

Maybe on the safe side changing the timing belt would make sense
Only if able to do so of course.
As for slight tappet tap
Mechanics I use have always insisted using thin oil even when it gets to "old engine" specifications
Using thicker oil tends to bring out the tappity tap tap.
But many have there own preference and can only offer advice
They are Chrysler trained mechanics too.

There was a Penrite car up for sale in western Sydney recently it still had half the signage
I helped post the adds so should stiull have a picture or two of it
Colin & Joan

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84196

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77

Colin & Joan

Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84198

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Nice one Col.
Getting away from the topic ...though it's about oils...you guys might know...what's your view on Repsol oils?
Mines got 164,000km on it and has been using that oil for about 13 years (03' model) without any dramas or burning oil between services.
Just wondering if it's ok by your knowledge!

- Ray
Ray Joyce
M: 0407 266 890
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - TREASURER & Membership

Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au

My 02 Black PT Classic 2 years 6 months ago #84199

• HEARS3
  • Thank you received: 1
White Cruisn wrote:
Nice one Col.
Getting away from the topic ...though it's about oils...you guys might know...what's your view on Repsol oils?
Mines got 164,000km on it and has been using that oil for about 13 years (03' model) without any dramas or burning oil between services.
Just wondering if it's ok by your knowledge!

- Ray

G'Day Ray :)
I don't mind going off topic at all mate [I'm unsure of those oils] Saves creating new posts etc so I'm more than happy for this to become like a discussion for anything really.
My Pictures will always be seen first lol ... and while we are off topic, what options do PTs have in regards to aftermarket head units? is the dash of a PT Double Din Compatible??

i2s2bme Thanks for those pics mate, Those cars looked awesome with their graphics ... I don't wanna go that crazy with mine, just looking at maybe the bonnet one and the tailgate one again [maybe even magnetic so that it's not permanent]

Appreciate all the feedback guys and on another note .... I been flat out over the past 2 days with mods on my PT .... I think I went a little craaaayyyyyzzzeeee :woohoo: :woohoo: :dry: :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by HEARS3.

Latest Forum Activity

03.jpg07.jpg01.jpg04.jpg10.jpg11.jpg05.jpg06.jpg09.jpg02.jpg