TOPIC: Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011

Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67556

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Am I bit early putting this up ?

No.........

Why?

Because the Chryslers on the the Murray weekend of 19th & 20th March 2011 registrations are already here in the mail.
To be held once again at Gateway Lakes @ Wodonga Vic.
Highlight will be the 40th year of the Charger. 1971 to 2011.

Once again 2 trophies will be presented for PT Cruisers for Best PT and a runner up.

Something very important to remember in regards to accom next year as some people are staying at different places I believe to the motel accom they had last year.
If you are doing this make sure you cancel the motel booking if you put a temporary hold on that booking as the general rule is if you don\'t advise one way or the other ( as in cancelling it or confirming it ) your credit card will be charged for the first night\'s accom regardless. It is common courtesy to advise anyway.

Now we\'ll have to start putting something together for a combined run somewhere.
I have a couple of thoughts, what about others.

A suggestion is that on the sat we spend time at the show and shine ground till mid morning, then have a short run to say Yackandanda maybe then something different this time around for the sat night instead of a bbq.
Will look into that as soon as I can as I have to visit Albury, visit a venue and see what they can offer us.

Feel free to comment.
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67563

• Fire Fly
  • Platinum Member
Mate, received our registration today and its on its way back down there now. Cheif are you still considering that mini bus to that pub venue we went to last time,only an idea. happy to go to the venue saturday as you suggested ,its what we used to do . Payed for both days on our entry anyway . Do not know Yackandanda so thats good too. go for it :wav: :blob6: :blob7: :blob2: :blob3: :blob8: :blob5:
I\'m delighted I\'m a FireFly. A FireFly\'s never glum
\'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum[/color][/size]

Re:Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67567

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
It would help if they updated their website a bit more regulary as it only has results from 2008 still

But as a visiting club we will be following the program the hosts have drawn up
which we did last year and as our committee has agreed, it would go along way towards lifting the profile of PT\'s and the Clubs involved.
Before anyone complains of not being informed on what we will be doing
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67569

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
got my entry form yesterday too .. it still seeems such a LONG way off but it will be here BEFORE we know it :woohoo: ... it will be a topic to discuss on Saturday and our next meeting with the club members ... also see what Phantom has in mind .. :kiss: B) I didn\'t rebook motel was thinking a change is as good as a holiday .... but time will tell .. we have already booked for wooden boat festival in TAS so I may have time off then & not for COTM :(

Re:Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67575

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Have sent it off also Rob.

Something to note that we haven\'t had before but is an extra cost this year.

To have your car judged in the Street Category section, that is on the sunday and where you have to have your bonnet up at least now attracts a $10 fee.

First time it\'s been introduced so will be interesting to see what becomes of this and how many will pay for it.
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:Chryslers on the Murray - 19th & 20th March 2011 9 years 8 months ago #67576

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
saw that too .. lucky I don\'t attend for the trophies ... if I we get there .. I\'ll keep the tenner for that sit down dinner instead B) .. I am still on that retain weight diet ... not doing that well though ... Saturday should helpwhere we will no doubt go on to TOPIC !!..

Latest Forum Activity

09.jpg04.jpg07.jpg01.jpg05.jpg06.jpg03.jpg11.jpg02.jpg10.jpg