Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program)

COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69929

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Chryslers on the Murray 2011
including
“THE PT CRUISE”

Friday evening – Meet & Greet
Friday night will be the same as always. Meet at the Crystal Fountain Motel at Lavington for a BBQ and a couple of drinks.
Note: BYO everything including your plates and cutlery as the Motel can’t supply this.
Or just enjoy a quiet night as a lot of people may be tired after travelling from Interstate to Albury.

Saturday morning it is anticipated to leave the motel around the 8.30am approx to travel to Gateway Lakes, Wodonga and Register, check out the sites and stalls for bargains etc.
Later for those who want to join in, we will leave from there and go on the newly named annual joint club PT Cruise, this year going to Howlong for lunch.
If you want to leave early from there and shoot up the Hume to Ettamogah Pub to check out all the Val’s etc on the \"Super Cruise\" then it’s only a short run to the freeway and you can scoot up to Ettamogah.
For those staying behind, when everyone’s finished we will go back to Albury on a different way back to the Motels etc, clean up the cars ready for the show on Sunday.
(Anyone wanting to see the write up on the Museum by the Weekly Times go to Google and type in Howlong Wood Carving. An Interesting article).

Saturday Night @ the Kinross Woolshed
That’s right, something different than in previous years. Have spoken to the Kinross Pub and they will look after us with a courtesy bus to get there.
There is also free live entertainment for those who want to sit in the main bar and join in the fun.
Others might want to just sit outside at one of the quiet tables and enjoy a talk and a squash or two.
Link to the Kinross woolshed to check out the meal prices.
www.kinrosswoolshed.com.au/
Meals are reasonably priced and look to be very good value.
I will be booking tables for a 7pm dinner, so keep in mind those that want to travel there by courtesy bus you will be picked up earlier than this.
Most important - anyone interested in our Saturday night dinner at the
Kinross Pub you will have to make up your mind earlier than the weekend so I can book tables and the courtesy bus.
Alternatively if you want to drive there it’s only approx 5 mins to get there
from the Crystal Fountain Motel, a little longer from other areas of course.
Bookings will be made on Wednesday 16th March. So numbers to me please by then.

Sunday – Show Day @ Gateway Lakes - Wodonga
Sunday morning we’ll line up early at 7.15am to leave from the Crystal Fountain Motel at 7.30am or earlier if all are in line and get to the Gateway Lakes before the rush and settle in for a nice day’s Show & Shine.

Enjoy COTM 2011 and hope to see all return for COTM 2012

“THE PT CRUISE” – Howlong Wood Carving Museum
Saturday - Approx 11.30am This year a few ole heads have got together on this and it has been decided why not give this run a name and it will become an Annual Cruise for PT Cruisers and for all clubs and PT owners while at COTM.
It is a leisurely drive down the Hume Hwy and branch off to Howlong. - Approx 20 minutes or so.
Once at Howlong we’ll visit the Wood Carving Museum for a look.
It’s a $5 Entrance Fee (Our contribution to boost the local economy...lol)
but worth every bit of it to see what Mac has there on display.
Close to 250 Wood Carvings & some are life size as well.

If you are thirsty and hungry Mac puts on tea/coffee and biscuits for those that want it.

For lunch you can then grab a bite to eat at the local \"Howlong Bakery\" or one of the local pubs. \"Howlong Hotel\" is fine.

I have to check with the \"Court House Hotel\" early March as they are doing a reno on the kitchen but it should be fine by then.

Please Come along and join in on \"THE PT CRUISE\". :)

Sat night dinner at Kinross Pub attendance list

Attending - 50
Graham & Gail 2
Graeme & Gayle 2
Dot & Frank 2
Phil,Tonya & Lindsay 3
Kim & Don 2
Paul & Debby 2
Chris & Erica 2
Steve & Moni 4
Jane & Tarzan 2
Bob,Kathy & Robyn 3
Rob & Lyn 2
South Australians 8
Black family 6
Smith family 3
Vicki 1
Ray & Gayle 2
Sandy & Dean 2
Mark & Steffi 2

Courtesy Bus Travellers

Passengers - 23
Graham & Gail 2 - Crystal Fountain
Graeme & Gayle 2 - Crystal Fountain
Phil,Tonya Lindsay 3 - Siesta Resort
Paul & Debby 2 – Crystal Fountain
Kim & Don 2 – Siesta Resort
Jane & Tarzan 2 – Crystal Fountain
Rob & Lyn 2 – Crystal Fountain
South Australians 8 - Albury All Seasons Caravan Park
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69934

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
oops think I replied under other topic :blush: ... thanks Cheif .. bring it on !! I\'ll be going with the flow and what I can keep up with :side: so looking forward to the cruisin, showin & shinin !!

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69936

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Thats fine Dot. Its a good post :thumbup:
This post is on the program and or \"THE PT CRUISE\" the other post is about COTM 2011

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69942

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok people, when you decide what you are going to do could you either contact me by post here or if you prefer by email for those that have it so that I can get close to the exact numbers for table booking and also those who want to use the courtesy bus. ( It\'s only a small bus, 7 seater I think, so it could take a few trips to get us all in there. Those who prefer to use their own vehicle need not mention the bus. )

Location to where your staying is needed also.
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69944

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
I\'ve had a fresh read .. so far .... saturday \"THE PT CRUISE\" can hardly wait to see the PTS & perhaps a few modern mopars once again touring through the landscape of AUST !! please add Plums & Roses to list ... I\'ll prob have 4 seats exta so if there is a PT or two that wants to stay put to keep \"clean\" a navigator & or paparazzi person(s) is MOST welcome !!
Dinner venue looks great choice ... Plums & Roses (with driver) loves to go out at night, so we can take another 4 in convoy with mini \"bus\" . car pool so to speak .. BUT doubt I will have the stamina to stay for longer than a sit & eat ..

hope that helps with the planning for you Chief

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 3 months ago #69950

• route66
  • Platinum Member
Sounds like a great program you have there Chief.We always enjoy our time at COTM.I have not made any bookings as yet as I may be in Melbourne.Will let you know by email as to what I will be doing this year.
Regards Geoff.(Sue will be os at this time) :occasion5: :hello2: :wave:
2002 LTD Edition Inferno Red
ROUTE 66

Latest Forum Activity

05.jpg07.jpg02.jpg11.jpg09.jpg01.jpg10.jpg04.jpg03.jpg06.jpg