Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program)

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70279

• route66
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Chief will see you Friday night at the Motel.Thanks for putting this all together makes it very easy to work out what everyone is up to.I will travel up from Melbourne on Friday morning.
Geoff. :screech:
2002 LTD Edition Inferno Red
ROUTE 66
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70310

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
1st post has been updated quite substancially.
Check for the correct details and if different to what I have please inform me.
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70312

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
that MINI \"BUS\" will be doing a fair bit of driving !! ... ;)

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70335

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Keeping this near the top for a reason and that being due to the numbers submitted to me so far I have already made a tentative dinner booking for 45 people, one week earlier than anticipated to make sure we have enough seats.
43 replies so far so if you are coming let me know by wed 16th so I can confirm numbers as close as possible.
I will be doing a tentative booking for the courtesy bus next tuesday to make sure we have 1st offer on it and those numbers at present are 22

Remember dinner is booked for 7pm so I think if we organise the bus for 1st pickup around the 5.30pm mark that will give us ample time to have pre dinner drinkies. ;) ;) ;) :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70338

• Mac
Hi Chief, Please put us down 4 the cruise on Sat, Wont be able to attend the dinner, We are havein lunch some where on the cruise, if u have to book that there will b 4 of us. Regards Mac.

Re:COTM 2011 including \"THE PT CRUISE\" - (Program) 9 years 2 months ago #70339

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Where getting closer so just a reminder to everyone to keep popping back to the 1st post to see if there are any ammendments to the program and where you fit in with certain events.
You can contact \"The Chief\" ....or the leader of your pack if you need any more info.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Latest Forum Activity

05.jpg02.jpg01.jpg04.jpg11.jpg03.jpg06.jpg09.jpg10.jpg07.jpg