Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW)

COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW) 9 years 2 months ago #70532

sorry for so many photos but if you cant download or view photos i can put them on a disc for yous raym

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW) 9 years 2 months ago #70533

• Eno The Wonderdog
You know if I hadn\'t already bought one I\'d be jumping about shouting \"I WANTS ONE\" at those pics. Looks like a bit of fun! ;)

Re:COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW) 9 years 2 months ago #70544

• Magpie
  • Elite Member
Thanks for the photos,Ray..They are truly awesome :woohoo: (says somebody who left his camera at home) :S ..
I especially like the Electric Blue with the Purple Flames and the Dragons B) ( I wonder why )..
Also a great job getting the Presidents from the various states and clubs together long enough to get some pics.....Well Done..

Re:COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW) 9 years 2 months ago #70548

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
I knew you would have some awesome pics... I\'m a little :blush: B) of a couple .. but great job as always !! . I esp like our \"family\" portrait .... don\'t usually like pics of me BUT this was such a fab occasion an HONOUR ! and the PTs make up for any other short comings :unsure: ! . any chance of it on higher res .. so I can print it to put in a frame I have in mind .. silver with ROSES of course ! hmm I think it might be a portrait only frame but ??? ! I have to say great weekend .. great combined team effort and I am thinking the best COTM I have ever attended ... unless of cousre NEXT year is better ??!! :laugh:

Re:COTM 2011 - Day 3 \"Show Day\" (NSW) 9 years 2 months ago #70549

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Great I\'m at work and able to view all the pics.
Fantastic photo\'s of everything.
To be quite honest when I got to the pics of Dot my immediate thought was wow they captured the moment, I bet the moment she saw these a tear appeared again.
Well done Dot, a lot of thought (on my behalf) went into this to be quite honest and it was only fitting it went to you first on this occassion. We all love you. Don\'t worry we\'ll get a nice pic down to you shortly.
Especially nice to see all the members of the different clubs and putting faces to names and every club committee from SA, QLD & VIC should be proud of the way their members participated over this event. I thoroughly enjoyed everyones company.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:COTM 2011 - Day 3 9 years 2 months ago #70550

• Magpie
  • Elite Member
Hey Eno..\"a bit of fun\" what it is all about..If you haven\'t allready guessed we have a Victorian Club ,that you would make you more than welcome..
We are a friendly mob and family orientated..Feel free to PM me or get in touch for any information you need..
  • Page:

Latest Forum Activity

06.jpg05.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg11.jpg09.jpg10.jpg07.jpg01.jpg