Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report

Re:Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report 7 years 10 months ago #74333

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Vicki, Shelby and John of QLD had spent a few days in VIC with Dot and visitored Sam\'s Mopar Motors.
Last night they were at Goulburn.
Tonight they are at Port Macquarie and I think trying to catch up with Ted & Kaye for tea at the club.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report 7 years 10 months ago #74348

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Both Vicki & Shelby have contacted me this evening to say they have made it to their homes in Qld........after many many Iced Chocolates/smoothies and melting moments on the road. I feel I have travelled with them with all the text messages going back n forth since COTM ;)
They visited many over the past week - Dot, Sam\'s Mopar Motors, Ted & Kaye of Port Macquarie, Lyn of Coffs Harbour and Fiona & David of Ballina not to mention my phone account! :huh: then eventually home.
So officially everyone is home now completing COTM \'12.
:thumbup:

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report 7 years 10 months ago #74353

• Bub
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Ray, Chief, Dot you kept my side kick Shelby very busy with texting, shame we did not discover how handy the glovebox could be earlier.. :silly: Our COTM experience started very very early on the wednesday morning our first leg was Brisbane to Port Macquarie where dispite best efforts we did not get to meet Ted & Kay, dinner at the Panthers club and a little flutter and a win and stunning views from our accom at Jordons Parks meant we would be back, Thursday saw us head to Goulourn we were lucky enough to miss the bulk of Sydney traffic and made very good time taking in the sights as we went, after settling in at Governers Hill Carapark we booked the courtesy bus for the Workers Club for dinner, food was great..Friday morning saw us depart for Albury, stopping in at Alessi Chrysler for assistance and work schedule for weekend, rain was a shocker with John and Shelly heading off to accom, I had the fun task assisting with taking the display cars for the dealership out to the grounds..yes we were partly responsible for the main entrance being unusable..even at 5km we slid..lucky we were in jeeps..after several trips out received news all was not well with my girl..as no parts avail in Albury arrangements were made for repairs in Melb..cars cleaned, a quick catch up back at accom and pizza, fish and chips consumed with good company we retired for the night..Sat morning what a sight all cars lined up ready to be lead into battle..me to work others to show, play and enjoy the day..thankfully the skies had cleared..the outside of the Chrysler tent was a mess. inside no better..yuck...think it best to throw the shoes away..we had a great night Sat at the National? arranged by Chief...a maxi taxi or two down and a much needed walk home..how big were those deserts..thank goodness for Dot sharing mine...Sunday saw everyone organised...wow what a sight, the organisers were rapt, made parking so much easier and our position was prime..lots of laughs, raffles, goodies what a amazing bunch of people, John aka Phantom was very honoured to receive Henks Memorial Award, we are very aware of what this means to you all and feel very privilaged..congrats to the show winners Dot, Don and Kim, personally I think we are all winners, I know of no other car club that has the same sort of frienship level that exists like that of owners with PT\'s and modern mopars.
Bub Editor Cruisin News PTCDU
2006 GT Mag.Pearl 2009 Dub Grill...
lots of chrome, minor graphics, 17 inch BSA\'s,
twin mopar performance cat back exhaust system, interior minor bling chrome & amp; crystals.
(work in progress)

Re:Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report 7 years 10 months ago #74354

• Bub
  • Platinum Member
The final leg of our trip started early on Monday meeting with Dot for the trip to Melbourne, along the way losing my sidekick, she upgraded to Blackopal..a swap back later on saw up split with Dot heading to work and us off to Mopar Motors, where luckily Sam was able to attend to Johns mech problems, gear shift grommets and allow us to acquire some more bling..poor maggie full again..no not mine...off to Dandy to meet up Dot and Hotel De Roweville, Tuesday saw us dropping off Maggie to Berwick for her repairs and into Melb for some sightseeing, ending day with a catch up with Mark & Steffie, Dot for dinner, Wednesday was cold and raining at first so we headed off to Carribean Gardens and Knox for some retail therapy..finally getting the news Mag\'s was all fixed :woohoo: sadly this was our last day and leaving very early on Thursday for a big leg to Goulbourn was sad, see you soons said we hit the road via Thomastown to Mopar Motors to pick up our load making it into Goulbourn late afternoon, takeway ordered and consumed, I think we were out to it as soon as our heads hit the pillows, Friday we were off to Port Macquarie Ted had been called into work and suggest the bowls club for dinner, catching up with us later in the evening, a short night time tour with Ted and Kay and their inferno finished our night..this is a place we will be coming back to..Sat morning we took our time for the short trip to Coffs Harbour where we spent an afternoon of retail therapy and a much needed catch up with our lovely Lynnie Butler and firefly..leaving on the Sunday morning was hard, but we will see her again very soon, B) a stop over for lunch at Mclean and then another catch up with David Fiona and family at Ballina... omg those homemade melting moments and scones were amazing and the coffee much needed..we finally arrived to John and Shells unpacked and then time for me to head home, only another 40 mins down the road, 3900 ks later it was over..yet to unpack that is next as well as washing, etc etc. Thankyou to all in the pt community for your friendships, we had a fantastic time and will be back again... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Bub Editor Cruisin News PTCDU
2006 GT Mag.Pearl 2009 Dub Grill...
lots of chrome, minor graphics, 17 inch BSA\'s,
twin mopar performance cat back exhaust system, interior minor bling chrome & amp; crystals.
(work in progress)

Re:Chryslers on the Murray 2012 Report 7 years 10 months ago #74359

• PTmunji
  • Platinum Member
  • Steve & Moni
  • Thank you received: 48
Glad you had a good holiday Vicki :) , and made it back safely.

Thanks again for the tip about the sale at Alessi- wish I\'d had more cash at the time (oil at 1975 prices :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: )!!

See you next year (if not before)...

- Steve
Steve & Moni & her Bat-Cruiser
  • Page:

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
11.jpg02.jpg05.jpg04.jpg01.jpg06.jpg03.jpg09.jpg10.jpg07.jpg