Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Proposed COTM 13 Sat run 16th March 2013

Proposed COTM 13 Sat run 16th March 2013 7 years 4 months ago #76474

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
For those interested I have put together a run for Sat 16th March for those attending COTM 13 to take place as soon as judging is finished.
Leaving Gateway Lakes a quick 55 klm run to Corowa via Wahgunyah on the south side of the Murray river to visit Max’s Motor Museum which is a fine collection of all types of cars, trucks, and whatever else you want to name.

5 bucks admission and possibly the best 5 bucks you’ll spend all weekend. Hoping time will permit to also visit the Corowa Chocolate factory before returning to Albury on the northern side of the Murray river via Howlong.

Sat night dinner at the Nothside Hotel has been organised for those not attending the Kinross Pub dinner. A tentative booking has already been made so numbers are essential a few days before so they can be confirmed. Please let me know if attending.
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Proposed COTM 13 Sat run 16th March 2013 7 years 4 months ago #76476

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Thanks Chief
For those that are unaware the Saturday night dinner held by Albury Wadonga Chrysler Club
WILL not be at the Kinross this year (2013) as it states on the 2013 entry form
It will be at Albury Sailors, Soldiers And Airmens Club
To attend this you pay on the night

We were also informed that we (PTCDU-NSW) would this year be organising the weekend for PT\'s.
Steve our Cruise Controller has already organised the Saturday with a cruise and dinner (soon to be announced).

PM will be sent
Sorry for any confusion
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Forum Activity

02.jpg09.jpg03.jpg05.jpg04.jpg01.jpg11.jpg07.jpg10.jpg06.jpg