Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004

NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1145

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Just a reminder to everyone. This is the weekend after Easter

Representing:
Chrysler Restorers Club of Australia Inc.
Chrysler & Valiant Owners Association Limited
The R & S Series Valiant Car Club of NSW Inc
The Dodge Owners Car Club of Australia (NSW) Inc.
PT Cruisers Downunder
PO Box 81W
Fairfield West NSW 2165

2004 All Chrysler Run
18th April 2004

Dear Chrysler Enthusiasts,

The NSW All Chrysler Day Committee invites you to the Annual All Chrysler Run to be held at Wiseman’s Ferry on Sunday 18th April 2004.

The run is for Chrysler enthusiasts whether a club member, individual or new to the scene and just wants to get involved. All are welcome so come along and join us on the day.

Meeting at: Windsor Rd McGrath’s Hill – McDonalds/Black Stump car parking area.

Time: 9.00 AM for 10.00 AM departure. Morning tea snacks will be provided by the ACD Committee. Bring your own Coffee, tea etc..

Destination: Wiseman’s Ferry Park
Located 20 km from McGrath’s Hill and 85 km from the centre of Sydney, Wiseman’s Ferry is a small settlement, a few shops and, most importantly, a ferry across the Hawkesbury providing access to St Albans, the Hunter Valley and Gosford. Wiseman’s Ferry is not so much a town as a fascinating relic on the banks of the Hawkesbury River. Named after Solomon Wiseman who settled there after receiving a Land Grant from Governor Macquarie in 1817. He was responsible for the first ferry service in 1827 to serve the farmers of the area & also provide provisions for the convicts building \"The Great North Road\". The township & the area flourished for many years as a major farming area for the new settlement, but the many floods took their toll on the area and the population dwindled around the 1850\'s. Now a favourite tourist spot, the area boasts many recreational facilities & a rich colonial & convict heritage. The beautiful Dharug and Yengo National Parks border the rivers and are wonderful sites for enjoying the natural beauty of the area.

Lunch: At Wiseman’s Ferry Park opposite the Hawkesbury River Ferry Crossing. BYO food and drinks. Club BBQ trailers will be provided for your convenience. Tables and benches are scattered around the park, but we suggest that you bring your own chairs, table or picnic blankets to be safe. Shops are approximately 500metres away.

For further information contact: Craig - 0403263760 Ron - 9605 2324 Karen or Michael - 9477 1599 or Adam - 9645 3819

Remember the web site is available for additional information. We hope to see you there.

The All Chrysler Day Committee
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1148

• flamestone
  • Administrator
  • Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 8
Ok, me confused...

19/4/04 is not a Sunday.

Infact, due to the leap year, 19th April hasn\'t been a Sunday since 1998... :mrgreen:

Re: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1149

OK then but the 18th the Sunday Craigs talking about :? 8) :D 8)
Keith
PTCDU NSW Inc (1 of 4 Founding)
'06 Linen Gold Man Cabrio
'17 ISUZU MU-X
(The dream continues)

Ph: 0412 017 084
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1153

• flamestone
  • Administrator
  • Webmaster
OK then but the 18th the Sunday Craigs talking about :? 8) :D 8)

Cool. Now I don\'t have to rush the development of that time travel machine. I have found it much easier to edit the subject from 19th to 18th instead. Phew :mrgreen:

Re: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1154

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Now you\'ve got me confused were did the 19th come from. or did I type that in the topic heading and you changed it?
Craig Hanson

Re: NSW ALL CHRYSLER DAY RUN - SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2004 15 years 5 months ago #1157

• flamestone
  • Administrator
  • Webmaster
or did I type that in the topic heading and you changed it?

Yeah, figured it was best to jump in and edit before anyone got too confusededed.

Latest Forum Activity

02.jpg11.jpg01.jpg10.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg09.jpg03.jpg04.jpg