Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invitation from the Chevrolet Club of NSW - Meeting April 21

Invitation from the Chevrolet Club of NSW - Meeting April 21 15 years 5 months ago #1347

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend, just a quick invite from the Chev Club to their monthly meeting. I have worked with John from the Chev Club on things like the US Nats and he\'s agreat guy. I\'m sure they\'d make anyone feel welcome that wanted attend. Unfortunatley I wont be able to attend to to other committments.

Hey Craig,

Long time so speak. I hope you\'re well and that all is going smoothly. We haven\'t touched base in a while but I thought I\'s pass on an invitation to your guys about our monthly club meeting happening this week. The Chevrolet Club of NSW has our monthly meeting this Wednesday night and I thought it would be good to let you know we have a guest speaker coming along that should prove rather interesting. Could you let your members know on your website and please let them know that all are welcome. We\'d love to see you there as well if you can make it.

Invitation to our Monthly Meeting this Wednesday night, April 21 from 8pm
The Chevrolet Club of NSW monthly meeting is held at the Sefton Community Hall at Batt Street, Sefton and we\'re having the local Highway Patrol come along for a chat in April. He\'s bringing the latest VY II Police chaser with him and will be talking on road safety as well as answering all our questions in relation to police action. Please let all your members know that they\'re welcome to come along. Our meeting will start at 8pm. If anyone needs directions as to how to get there, please check out www.nswchevclub.com.

Also, you can call me on 0412 805 100 if you have any questions. Let\'s catch up soon,
Regards,
John McCoy-Lancaster
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Forum Activity

05.jpg11.jpg04.jpg10.jpg01.jpg02.jpg06.jpg07.jpg09.jpg03.jpg