Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What a weekend

What a weekend 15 years 4 months ago #1951

Hi Everyone

I throught I better just put something down on a top weekend.

Firstly I hope all you mothers out there got what you wanted for mothers day :D :D .

Now this weekend was a busy one dew to Mothers day & our monthly run but with a little juggling we made it all happen starting with the mystery cruise on saturday night which was the late for the current season we now have a three month brake but thanks to the TEN cruises that turned out for the cruise to Eastlakes, it would have been the biggest Comaro Firebird mystery cruise I\'ve been on thanks to the club on the invite & looking forward to the next season.

Now on to our motherday run after the big turn out on saturday night & everyones commitment for mothers day I was a little concerned about the sunday run but with SIX different numbers on sunday we left for our cruise to Norwa on the way We picked up lone lossed Sam & Martin so the cruise had already growen to Eight with The arranged meeting with Ray from the Gong at the bottom of Mt Ousley Now we where NINE we al l stopped at Albion Park Rail for a talk with Ray\'s white wedding cruiser.
We then headed back down the road to Norwa Ray left at Gerowa so back to EIGHT with wet weather turning up concern on the park & a dry area started but continued on the rain left us alone so on arrival at Norwa another PT turned up a two week old owner & was so excited to meet us.
After a couple of drinks lunch & a good chat with everyone the weather started to turn cool so we packed up & started to head home Sam left to catch up with freinds Jeff when wine tasting David & Keith left for Berry.
That left Henk& family, Martin & family & Kim & I returning back the way we came.
Alas a electric blue PT happen to be harast from Kiama again to Albion Rail where we dragged Dean, Valerie & family over for a chin wag, they where on there way back from a south coast surf which didn\'t happen dew to surf conditions. Back on the road now with FOUR again on the side of the Fway was Ray & family so again the number moved on to Five. Leaving Ray at the top of Mt Ousley this time Henk, Martin & the endless dreams cruiser continues home ending a fantastic weeked with new & old freinds.
Keith
PTCDU NSW Inc (1 of 4 Founding)
'06 Linen Gold Man Cabrio
'17 ISUZU MU-X
(The dream continues)

Ph: 0412 017 084
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Forum Activity

10.jpg07.jpg03.jpg02.jpg06.jpg01.jpg11.jpg09.jpg04.jpg05.jpg