Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NSW:Meguiars MotorEx 3-4th July

NSW:Meguiars MotorEx 3-4th July 15 years 4 months ago #2085

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Hi All

I\'m sure some of you are aware of this as Keith got entry forms on the weekend at the Mystery Cruise.

Anyway, I got a phone call from the organiser last night asking if we were interested and what our numbers would be.

So I\'ll make this post and guage the interest. Below are the details.

What I will say is, this is a big weekend you are required to have your car there Friday night and you can not get it out until Sunday night. People will need to be around sometime all weekend, so it can get very tiring. Personally I wasn\'t really going to push this one this year, but it is a great opportunity to get the club in the public eye with 10\'s of thousands of spectators, newspaper and television coverage. So if others are interested I will go along too.

When: Friday and Saturday the 3rd and 4th of July 2004
Where: Sydney Showground Homebush Bay
Cost: $15 per car
What: we will be part of the American Independence Day Display. There may be a trophy for best PT depending on numbers. There is a best Chrysler class too.

This really is a big top quality show and for the price is great value. Expressions of interst asap. If you need entry forms contact Craig or Keith

MotorEx Website:
www.motorex.com.au/syd_show.html
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: NSW:Meguiars MotorEx 3-4th July 15 years 4 months ago #2197

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
noone interested? that\'s fine but I\'ll probably need to give him some kind of answer this week.
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Forum Activity

02.jpg11.jpg10.jpg07.jpg03.jpg04.jpg09.jpg06.jpg01.jpg05.jpg