Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept

2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 2 months ago #28324

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Hi All

This is one we got informed of a mopnth or so ago. A few people are pretty keen to make a weekend of it and stay the Saturday night. Arranging accomodation will be up to you but I\'m sure some people will post up some suggestions. I personally don\'t know the area much. You can contact them for entry form or I will have some on me the next time you see me.

2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nationals
24th September 2006
Queanbeyan Showground NSW
Chrysler Day enquiries and entry form requests to Jason 0409063849 fax 0262883569 or write to PO Box 847 Dickson ACT 2602
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Car Entry: $15 per car pre-entry
$25 on the day
(includes driver and 1 passenger)

that\'s about it, pretty sure I\'ll make the trip down on this one.
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 2 months ago #28334

• pt kiss
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
looks good for us. will confirm before due date. :P :twisted:
it doesn\'t matter if you win or lose, it\'s how good you look.

classic auto 00/01 inferno , side skirts, kn filter, Evil Wheels, 1st pt owner in Wagga, first ptcdu NSW member from Wagga.

Re: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 2 months ago #28531

• Deano
Hi Craig, It Is Deano from Moss Vale here. That day at Queanbeyan chrysler day sounds great I will keep an eye on your emails when you get more info about it . While your here i received a hand out for that Highland Motorfest in Bowral for the sunday the 29th of october,as you may remember it rained down hard on us all last year. just thought you might be interested if you want to do a club run on that day. see you later Dean Cross :D

Re: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 2 months ago #28538

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Yep - Dean got that info on Bowral too. We will put a post up, hopefully it\'s a good day this year
Craig Hanson

Re: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 2 months ago #28596

• Deano
Cheers Craig and have a nice day Deano.

Re: 2006 Canberra All Chrysler Day and American Car Nats 24 Sept 14 years 1 month ago #29506

• Kroooozer
  • Platinum Member
I have filled out an entry tonight....will make it a weekend event.
05.jpg10.jpg07.jpg02.jpg09.jpg11.jpg01.jpg04.jpg03.jpg06.jpg