Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display

Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 2 months ago #3764

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Hi All

Ok

I got a phoen call from a gentleman at Brookvale Chrysler. They have been talking to Serge at Penrith Chrysler and were really impressed with waht we did outthere with the dealer display.

Brookvale has invited us to have another display out at their dealership.

So what I\'m after is a rough number of people that would be interested in attending the day. It wouldn\'t be the same as the Penrith Day. We would meet at Brookvale around 9am. Then go for a cruise on the Northern Beaches and then head back to the Brookvale Dealer for a display and Lunch.

The dealer will put ads in the local paper to get people down on the day.

Remember, we dont really have any members on the North Shore so this might be the chance to grab some.

The dealer of course wants to do it sooner rather than later and is looking at August. I know we are busy and the only dates I can see free are as follows: 1 August, 22 August or 5 September.

So what do people think? Would you be interested in doing something like this again and what date would suit you.

p.s. I will be making sure that we get something out of the dealer for doing this before we agree to go ahead.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 2 months ago #3770

Providing I\'m free,
I\'m Free just give us a date, do you want the neon too. 8) :D 8)
Keith
PTCDU NSW Inc (1 of 4 Founding)
'06 Linen Gold Man Cabrio
'17 ISUZU MU-X
(The dream continues)

Ph: 0412 017 084
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

re Brookvale Day 15 years 2 months ago #3783

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
I\'d be prepared to come up. At this stage I\'m free all those dates providing i dont get any limo jobs.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 2 months ago #3799

• forfun
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Pete says he can be there any day except the 5th Sept as its Shannyn\'s birthday.....

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 2 months ago #3815

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
I leave it a coupleof days and see what other people think.
Craig Hanson

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 2 months ago #3854

• inferno
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Craig, August is fine 4 me Sept i will B in Mudgee I agree if the dealership is interested that means we R creating some form of interest in our motor vehicles, cont me in, regards MURF, PS Gary cannot come he has no wheels 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
MURF

Latest Forum Activity

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg02.jpg04.jpg09.jpg10.jpg01.jpg11.jpg