Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4182

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
doh - oh well I\'m sure we\'ll still get the numbers.
Craig Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4185

• flamestone
  • Administrator
  • Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 8
I\'ll show up, but only if I can show completely poor taste and put for sale signs on it :evil4:

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4187

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
LOL - for sure I would. Hey did you geta call from a guy shane? I saw my friend on saturday and he was going to check out your foe sale site. He sounded very interested and I talked it up.
Craig Hanson

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4204

• say8in
  • Elite Member
Craig, because it;s Farthers Day 5th Sept,Does the Dealer think he will sell more cars?????. Garry

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4208

• flamestone
  • Administrator
  • Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey did you geta call from a guy shane? I saw my friend on saturday and he was going to check out your foe sale site. He sounded very interested and I talked it up.

Thanks heaps, but no I haven\'t received a call yet.

Re: Expressions of Interest - Brookvale Dealer Display 15 years 1 month ago #4222

• Cruisin
  • Platinum Member
Another doh - noone mentioned Fathers Day including the dealer. It\'s fully up to you guys I can still change the date, or do the fathers not really care and are quite happy to go out for a cruise. If we do stick with this date we might as well call it a bit of a Fathers Day cruise.
Craig Hanson

Latest Forum Activity

07.jpg03.jpg05.jpg10.jpg01.jpg09.jpg04.jpg06.jpg11.jpg02.jpg