TOPIC: Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014

Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014 5 years 7 months ago #79491

• PTmunji
  • Platinum Member
  • Steve & Moni
  • Thank you received: 48
Unfortunately No NSW Club Members Attended this event
It was unanimously cancelled by those who were to attend

Chryslers on the Murray- it’s now less than 2 weeks away !

The programme is intended for all PTCDU (NSW) club members and members of any other clubs or independents who wish to join us- everybody is welcome!

HENK’S RUN- Friday 14th March 2014
The memorial run for Henk will be as usual- we will meet at Uncle Leo’s Caltex Service Station, Casula at 8.00am for breakfast, and then depart at 9.00am sharp for the run to Albury. Usual breaks will be taken at Yass and Holbrook (both being after roughly 2 hours driving).
After arrival in Albury and check-in at the various accommodation sites there will be a communal BBQ at the Albury All Seasons Tourist Park, 481 Wagga Road Lavington in the evening. We aim to start cooking around 1830-1900. If you are not staying at AASTP and intend to drop by, please let Colin or myself know, just so that we can advise the park management to avoid any dramas.

Saturday 15th March 2014
We will meet out the front of Albury All Seasons Tourist Park departing at 9.00am for the short run to the Gateway Lakes, Wodonga for check in and for those who have pre-entered their cars in the Street Judging.
The Street Judging can take up until 2.00pm, although is usually finished earlier (check entry form for details). During this time non judging entrants can look around the swap meet at the show site, go into Albury for a spot of shopping, or just enjoy a few hours of leisure.
At 2.00pm (allowing time for those being judged- if you are not finished judging please let us know and we will wait for you) we will then meet again out the front of AASTP and depart for a cruise to Bonegilla on the banks of Lake Hume. Block 19 Bonegilla is set out as part of a typical Second World War military war camp. It is a rare but representative example of post-war migrant accommodation camps.

Afterwards we will return to Albury/Lavington, allowing time for car washing/detailing to save doing at “sparrows” on Sunday. In the evening we will have dinner at the AASTP, or a local restaurant- decision to be made on the day based on general consensus.

Sunday 16th March 2014
SHOW DAY. We will meet out the front of Albury All Seasons Tourist Park at 7.50am, to depart at 8.00am for the short run to the Gateway Lakes Wodonga for the largest Chrysler show in Australia- Chryslers on the Murray 2014.
At the completion of the show (i.e. after trophy presentations, usually around 3.00pm) we return to our accommodation for a leisurely evening meal.

Monday 17th March 2014
After enjoying a relaxed breakfast we will meet out the front of Albury All Seasons Tourist Park at 9.20am, to depart at 9.30am for the journey north.

I ask all those attending to indicate in your reply to this post-
Will you be meeting us at Uncle Leo’s or further down the Hume Hwy?
Where you are staying?
Are you entering the Street Judging?

Meeting at Uncle Leo’s 8.00am for Henk’s Run- depart 9.00am:
Steve & Moni (AASTP) (no judging)
Colin & Joan (AASTP) (no judging)
Chris & Anna (AASTP) (no judging)
Steve & Moni & her Bat-Cruiser
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014 5 years 7 months ago #79494

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Put us down as well Steve at the All Seasons
as well as Chris & Anna

Oh and no judging as well
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014 5 years 7 months ago #79500

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Sorry folks I won\'t be attending.
I was deliberately leaving it to the last minute to say yah or nah and was just about to say yah but as it turns out as from last night daughter will be coming home for this particular weekend and I would very much like to see her. It\'s certainly an adjustment not having her around!
Hope everyone has a great time.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au

Re:Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014 5 years 7 months ago #79501

• red gong
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3
even though a had a beauty of time last year, not able to trek south..

Re:Henk\'s Run & Chryslers on the Murray 2014 5 years 7 months ago #79556

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
With much thought and discussion it has been decided that myself & Joan, Steve & Moni and Chris & Anna will not be attending COTM this year.

Not only with what has happened over the last few days but several other things as well

Its one of my highlights of the year and both of us look forward to catching up with not just fellow PT\'ers

But many friends we have made over the past few years as well

Until next year
Colin & Joan

Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
01.jpg03.jpg04.jpg07.jpg02.jpg09.jpg10.jpg06.jpg05.jpg11.jpg