Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 10 months ago #81568

I would Like to thank everyone that turned up to enjoy & celebrate the clubs end of year christmas
party last night, with good food, drinks & old old good friends & new friends. Hoping everyone
enjoyed the night with old memories, old stories & hopefully new one to talk about at future
gatherings. Finally thanking everyone that left little thankyou around the place & under the tree
as well, I'll may even have to think about going to the gym to lost the extra wieght I'll put
on, oh!!!! I've thought about it, NOT HAPPENING!
Again Thank You.

PS Thanks to all the Kitchen elves :P
Keith
PTCDU NSW Inc (1 of 4 Founding)
'06 Linen Gold Man Cabrio
'17 ISUZU MU-X
(The dream continues)

Ph: 0412 017 084
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Endless Dreams.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: White Cruisn

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 10 months ago #81569

Karen & Michael would like to thank everybody for welcoming us into such a great club. Safe and Merry Christmas to all!

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 10 months ago #81570

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
Another great night .
Thanks Col for your excellent organisation again , and to Keith for opening up your home to us .
Great company , plentiful food, and thanks to the ladies who worked so hard in preparing the nibblies ,platters, salads , and of course the desserts and slices which they are noted for .
Great to be able to welcome our new members Karen and Michael ,but sad to hear that Colin and Anne Maree , had to turn back due to car issues .
Good to hear the time given to highlight our existing and original members also , who go back many years .
Without them , we would`nt be here .
Looking forward to 2016, and I am sure that you would all agree that Colin has done a great job with our Run Calendar again .
Thanks again for your friendship .
Dennis and Jan .
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by dennisk.

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 10 months ago #81571

• Tangello
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you to all our members for making our Christmas Party such a great night. A special "Thank you " to Keith for his hospitality and opening his home to us. Also to Colin & Joan for their tireless work and effort which makes our party so special and enjoyable. A great time was had by all. As per usual the food was excellent. Janiene & Don. ;)

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 10 months ago #81575

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Yes we all had a great night and it should be mentioned that Keith did a lot of work including renovations to the house so he could also enjoy everyone's presence at his home. Many thanks Keith, everyone was very comfortable there.
It's also worth mentioning that though Col acknowledged long term members to the club from the start of its foundation Keith has been on the Committee....all of that time (over 12 years). Huge effort there Keith and respected.

Col thankyou again for a great night with all the preparation you have done....Meats, BBQ Spit, Slide Show and gifts etc. Every year has been a memorable one and worth reflecting on.

Thankyou to the Committee. Lots of discussions and planning over the months ........and then the ladies come in with all the wonderful food, more than what we expected but all beautifully presented. Thanks to all the ladies for your efforts.

Gayle & I would like to wish everyone a safe and wonderful Christmas as you spend it with your family and friends and we wish you all well for the New Year and onwards.
Merry Christmas.

- Ray & Gayle
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership

UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

PTCDU-NSW Christmas Party - Saturday 12th Dec 2015 3 years 9 months ago #81609

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
The plan as always , to have some fun and enjoy the night.
Seems unanimous from the positive comments.
Once again thanks to everyone for their help and those who donated gifts.
Thanks to the committee for their input and help making sure it went smoothly.
Yes thank you to all those wonderful ladies and their cakes, desserts, nibbles and salads.
Hard to have an event like this without somewhere to host it.
Thanks again Keith for opening your house and all the work you put in not only on the day but the months leading up to it.

- Merry Christmas and stay safe
Col & Joan

PHOTOS-

Colin & Joan

UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by White Cruisn. Reason: Merging photos
07.jpg09.jpg03.jpg11.jpg01.jpg02.jpg06.jpg04.jpg10.jpg05.jpg