Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CLUB RUN Sept 23rd, Bowral Tulips then Berrima

CLUB RUN Sept 23rd, Bowral Tulips then Berrima 2 months 2 weeks ago #84634

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 51
Nice report there Dennis.
Sorry for delay....been a bit tied up for 24hrs.
We thoroughly enjoyed our day. Missed the intro of the run and any announcements having starting from Picton Rd, Wilton where I thought I merged in awesomely :)
Missed the raffle being a bit awkward to run but hey it's good to mix it up a bit and do something different. Thought the cars looked superb travelling down the Hume and in good colour formation.
Again great company and thanks for the lamington Jan. Very nice.
After lunch we popped across the road to do a bit of tourist shopping then headed home in an opposite direction.
Kinda envious now of the Facebook photos showing you guys cruised back together and had an arvo tea....would've liked to have done that had we known! Oh well I'll try and listen harder next time.
Nice to have met prospective member David - Dave or Gertz as he is known as, who called in at Berrima with his recently acquired Inferno Red Cabrio after reading about us on our website. Look forward to further get togethers soon Gertz.
A great day.

Just a thought...how about we appoint a different member each month to do a run report!

Also apologies for not being able to get a pic of everyones cars on the day. It just deoended on where they were parked.

- Ray

Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by White Cruisn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GangsterGiz

CLUB RUN Sept 23rd, Bowral Tulips then Berrima 2 months 6 days ago #84640

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 51
Sorry for the late pics that have been added to the previous post. Have been away since.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The administrator has disabled public write access.
01.jpg06.jpg02.jpg03.jpg10.jpg11.jpg04.jpg09.jpg05.jpg07.jpg