Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: October Long Weekend

October Long Weekend 1 week 3 days ago #84876

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi Members
We (the Committee) throughout the year had some discussion re the possibility of an October Long Weekend run up to Coffs Harbour, which we eventually & recently decided not to do for several reasons, one being the travel time.
I had spoken to PT Cruisers Downunder & Modern Mopars QLD about making it a combined run, however after we decided to withdraw they have since voted to continue on with the date.
They are intending to arrive on Saturday 5/10 and depart on Monday 7/10.
We have now received a returned invitation from them, to attend their run and to join in the activities which they are currently arranging, including their selection of accomodation.
It's now come to my attention that our member - Colin Lane is keen to attend, and he believes that we should re open the topic as he believes that there may be some others now wishing to attend.
If you feel that you would like to attend, please post a reply here on this post and we will work with Colin and our other members to ensure that it is organised.

Regards
Dennis
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
Last Edit: 6 days 7 hours ago by White Cruisn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
11.jpg04.jpg07.jpg03.jpg01.jpg02.jpg06.jpg05.jpg10.jpg09.jpg