Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Appin Wheels Festival

Appin Wheels Festival 1 week 2 days ago #85024

• steve and liz
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi All
Further parking is available at Appin Oval, on the left through the stone gates just after the Mobile, where there are public toilets, this is just across the road from the school.........lunch options include some hot food sold at IGA, the Appin Pie shop, the cafe on the corner of the shopping centre has reopened last week, also there are $10.00 lunches at Appin Pub and at Longtail Thai (great food one of Liz and my favorites) and there is also a Chinese Restaurant attached to the motel.

Skippy takeaway may be OK now, but I've had a couple of bad experiences so this is not recommended.

Why so many options in a small town ???

Until fairly recent times Appin was a popular greyhound track and there is now a very popular trail riding complex in Appin, so there are plenty of customers on weekends..
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Appin Wheels Festival 1 week 1 day ago #85025

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
Thanks Steve ,
Thanks for the info .
The Appin Pie shop used to be good , but that`s many years ago for me .
Its going to be a hot one , around 30 deg , so plenty of fluids .
Look forward to catching up .
Dennis
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by dennisk.

Appin Wheels Festival 6 days 21 hours ago #85026

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
A great day again with 4 PT`s , Brad, C.Dog , Ugo and Meg and myself , all joined by Don in the big red Mustang , although Meg decided that the shops looked more interesting than the car show , and she headed back to Mac Arthur Square
We started out meeting near the school and entered the grounds together .The organisation was very good with marshals leading all of the cars to the display areas .Plenty of room between the cars and a great array of different cars , probably around 100 .
Lots of entertainment and food stalls , but to my display , the ice cream truck failed to deliver just when I felt like one .
Lots of time spent in the sun , with most of us getting an unintended tan on our pasty white and skinny legs .No beauty legs on show today from our crew .
Over thirty trophies on the day and given the quality of the cars , I would not liked to have been judging .
Brad managed to come up with a trophy again , for Most Popular , voted on by the visitors .Well done Brad .
Thanks again to all of the attendees including Steve Spires who came up from down south to spend some time with us .
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
  • Page:

Latest Forum Activity

03.jpg10.jpg02.jpg04.jpg05.jpg07.jpg09.jpg06.jpg01.jpg11.jpg