Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Number plates - PTCRZR

Number plates - PTCRZR 8 years 5 months ago #74872

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
email received .....

My name is Matthew Cross and I used to sell Jeep/Chrysler cars in the late 1990\'s into the early 2000\'s at Brighton Chrysler Jeep. At that time I planned to buy my own PT but things didn\'t work out that way and the number plates that I bought back then I still have now and are surplus to my needs. They read, \" PTCRZR\".

Do you think that anyone in your club would be interested in them? I don\'t want to just dump them on you or ask silly money for them, but I just don\'t need them.

They are brand new, never put on a car. Black background and white writing, slimline, Victorian rego, all the VICROADS documents etc, still in the cardboard sleeve. I\'m happy to take a photo if this helps.

I can be contacted by return email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or on the mobile 0418-315-359.

Please contact Mathew direct if any one interested

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Number plates - PTCRZR 7 years 11 months ago #76223

• ptcool
  • MY06 Classic Cruiser PT Cruz
Good luck Matthew. I tried selling mine PTCRUZ with no luck. Make sure you download the trabsfer of rights form from vicroads web page to give with the pkates.

Best of luck.
PTCruz
The administrator has disabled public write access.
05.jpg04.jpg10.jpg11.jpg02.jpg06.jpg03.jpg07.jpg01.jpg09.jpg