Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goombungee Show & Shine Report

Goombungee Show & Shine Report 9 years 2 months ago #68580

Well what a day was had.Deb & I headed off into Toowoomba to meet up with some of the group that was gong to the show.It wasn\'t long before they started to arrive.First was Terry & Judy hotly followed by Andrew & Leeann,Dennis & Tracey .A short time after Kerryn followed by Jacqui & Brocky.After a short meet & greet it was time to head off a catch up with the rest of the group.As we pulled into the main street of Goombungee I made a phone call too see where the rest of the group was.Der to my surprise Scooter & his Dad were at the front of the line ,think I need new glasses.Then rang Fred & Blake they were about 20mins away.So we headed into the show grounds saving Fred & spot.This year there was plenty of grass on the field & no dust.As we were setting the cars up Fred ,Karen Blake & the Rest of the kids arrived & parked with us.It was a great day out for all of us.In the end we had 8 Pt\'s & 2 Vals in the line up, all decorated in Halloween getups.It was such a great sight to see Pt\'s lined up with the Val\'s.All day long there was a lot of comments made about all the trouble that everyone had gone too put such a big display on for everyone to enjoy.It ended up being very warm during the day & some people even got a bit burnt.Maybe they forgot to Sip Slop Slap.By & By it was a great day & we caught up with some old friends.
The count for the day was 85 cars & 75 motor bikes ,not bad for a small country town.All the kids had a good time with jumping castles & games all day.The band was good & a good selection of songs were sung.
Now it was Trophy time.

Best 4cyl/Rotary 1st place She Devil
Best 4 cyl/Rotary 3rd place Moonlight Express

Best Custom Paint 1st place Moonlight Express
Best Custom Paint 3rd place Stuart

The shock of the day had to be.
Best Club Display Cruizin Chryslers

As I said what a day & thank you to everyone who was there on the day.
Thanks to Fred ,Karen & family,Scooter & Stuart for joining in & making the the day even better than we could imagine.
A special thanks goes to everyone on the day ,for without you all it would not be possible to have a special group of friends.Well done to us all & see you at the next outing.
Wild Child (a.k.a Moonlight Express )
Cruizin Chryslers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Goombungee Show & Shine Report 9 years 2 months ago #68581

Pic\'s of the day

Cruizin Chryslers

Re:Goombungee Show & Shine Report 9 years 2 months ago #68582

More Pic\'s

Cruizin Chryslers

Re:Goombungee Show & Shine Report 9 years 2 months ago #68586

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Certainly some nice looking cars on display.
Congrats to the winners
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS
Moderators: wild child, Bundy Red

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
10.jpg01.jpg04.jpg11.jpg05.jpg07.jpg06.jpg03.jpg09.jpg02.jpg