• Page:

TOPIC: Cruizin Chryslers Christmas Cruise 2010

Re:Cruizin Chryslers Christmas Cruise 2010 9 years 8 months ago #69108

• kingofbling
  • Elite Member
  • CANCER SUCKS
Thanks for a Magnificent Day!!

The BLINGS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cruizin Chryslers Christmas Cruise 2010 9 years 8 months ago #69155

• Jelly Bean
  • Elite Member
  • Jacqui and Graeme
You\'re most welcome Scotty. Thanks to everyone who came along and made it such a special day. I had a great time.
Jacqui
2004 Plum Limited 2l Auto with a little extra bling

Re:Cruizin Chryslers Christmas Cruise 2010 9 years 8 months ago #69160

• kingofbling
  • Elite Member
  • CANCER SUCKS
Well here we go after 1100klms The Blings Arrived at Our new house at Regents Park in Brisbane Qld on the 27th November, What a Relief! So I had to make the decision/ that I was to buggered to clean the Dust off, but good old meguires kept the Pt coat still shiny and not too dirty! FEW, I couldn\'t cope with a Cleaning infringement. LOL
So We were up and of on Sunday to meet up with the rest of the Cruizin Chryslers, Isabella Was so excited and it was so special to see both Kerryn and Isabella together again she loves you so much, And for the rest of the gang THANKYOU for everything. You really are a special group of people and best of all we consider you all as family, After morning tea we were all off and on the road to Eagle heights hotel. When we arrived and did a lap of the car park one of the staff members approached us and invited us to display the cars around the front looking over the mountain for all to enjoy, after a bit of tricky driving we were all on display and looking pretty smart, After much interest for the PT\'s, Live music, magnificent lunch and group Pictures we were of again down the mountain a bit, to do the sky walk, Jacqui said to take Long Street and yes it did take a long time after a couple of turn and the most beautiful PT TANGO I\'ve seen LOL, we finally got to the most inspirational walk both on top of the rain forest and also the floor of the forest. I can guarantee it is a must for anyone who comes up here. I\'ve done these walks all over the place and this has to be the best one of them all. once back everyone had afternoon tea it was time for us all to depart. So down the mountain we went my nav man must of thought she was still down south cause all she kept telling was to turn left ? so luckily we had The Wild Child behind us to tell me over the radio which way to go nicely that is LOL. once down the bottom of the mountain we departed and went our own way. All I can say on behalf of the Blings Is a BIG THANK YOU for the warm welcoming from you all and we had a Marvellous day. and can\'t wait to see you all again on the 12th December.

s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt198/king_o...20arrive%20in%20QLD/

The BLINGS.
  • Page:
Moderators: wild child, Bundy Red
10.jpg01.jpg02.jpg04.jpg07.jpg05.jpg06.jpg09.jpg03.jpg11.jpg