Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: South Australian All Chrysler Day sun 22nd????

PEOPLES CHOICE 10 years 11 months ago #56048

And the winners were:

Paul with KRUZ : Best PT in Show.

and Syle with an appropriate number plate OURPT 1 : winner or peoples choice best car. ( how many forms did you fill in Syle????)

PROTEST! IT IS" PEOPLES" CHOICE NOT SYLE\'S CHOICE.
ONLY ONE VOTE STEVEN.
LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE BIRDWOOD CRUISE.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: South Australian All Chrysler Day sun 22nd???? 10 years 11 months ago #56051

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Congrats to the trophy winners. Well presented cars and a big welcome to Bob & Syle.
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re: South Australian All Chrysler Day sun 22nd???? 10 years 11 months ago #56055

Congratulations to the winners of the day. Thanks for sharing your day and pics with us and you guys certainly do your outings in style. 8) :lol: :lol:

Cheers Kym :)

Black 2008 Dodge Avenger SX Turbo Diesel.

Let the Modifications begin!!

Re: South Australian All Chrysler Day sun 22nd???? 10 years 11 months ago #56057

• Lonedog
  • Platinum Member
Congrats to the winners - also welcome Bob & Syle to the Forum.

lonedog

chrysler day 10 years 11 months ago #56066

• zebra-3
  • Elite Member
An explaination of my last post.....

First off, I would like to say well done to \'ourpt1\' for winning this prize...as it was as much of a shock to me when I won my prize for my PT at last year\'s Show Day. So, I do know it feels great...and what\'s more, it was the public that voted for you and when you are up against all them other cars at the show...well there\'s nothing that makes you feel better than that, especially when it\'s an All Chrysler Show. So, if there was any other meaning put towards the statement I made previously, I\'m sorry it was taken in the negative...that\'s not how it was intended.

Second, is the statement I made to (\'those who are able to utilize their PT\'s as they were intended\')...was intended in a manner or normal PT\'s. i.e.. not made into a ute or has lambo doors or even for that matter floats on water...or like wise...just nice paint work and looks very clean. Now before I get bombarded with people saying my PT\'s clean...I know...because we all spend far more time, some times, in cleaning our beloved PT more than we have done with other cars we have owned before. You know what I mean.

So as for \'kruz\'...well done and keep up the good work...and if you keep winning more of these trophies your going to have to buy more shelving at home, to put them on.

So to wrap this up...well done \'ourpt1\' and \'kruz\' for a job well done and keep up the good work. Any PT that wins a prize, even a stubby holder or a key ring is a winner to me. And from now on I will make my text more easily read for the Forum so these misunderstandings do not arise. Thank you .....

ZEBRA.......

Re: South Australian All Chrysler Day sun 22nd???? 10 years 11 months ago #56078

• pt kiss
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Very well said. :P :P :P Hope to meet you soon.
it doesn\'t matter if you win or lose, it\'s how good you look.

classic auto 00/01 inferno , side skirts, kn filter, Evil Wheels, 1st pt owner in Wagga, first ptcdu NSW member from Wagga.
Moderators: Steve Drury

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
06.jpg03.jpg10.jpg11.jpg01.jpg09.jpg05.jpg02.jpg04.jpg07.jpg