Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SA PTer\'s go to Gaol

SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61469

A perfect start to a mid summer cruise, clear blue skies & warm enough to drive a
Convertible with the top down & heater on. So the seen is set for 15 PTers to head
off on a drive through eastern Adelaide Hill.

Over an hour into the cruise it was time to regroup & let those who were not feeling to well
as a result of the twists & turns get there land legs again.

Back on the road again & off to our luncheon stop,one of our loyal Club Sponsor Prices Bakery.

While there we took the opportunity to set the cars up for a photo shot.

After a hearty lunch it was off to the Old Adelaide Gaol for a guided tour & a lesson on
Adelaide\'s past residents!!!

A mottly crew contemplating what it must have been like to have been sent to gaol.
Our very informative & entertaining tour, led by our tour guide Roy, lasted 2 hours & then it was time
for a group photo to end the day.

Another great day out with fellow PTers & well worth the visit if you are in the area.
Steve Drury
President
PT Cruiser Car Club SA
2005 GT Touring Electric Blue With a bit of Bling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61471

Sounds like a interesting day out.It\'s good to do these things & find out what is was like.Steve I\'m supprised they let you back out of there.Must have been your lucky day or do you just have a day pass.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Wild Child (a.k.a Moonlight Express )
Cruizin Chryslers

Re:SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61478

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
A very interesting day by the looks of it.
Wild Child, you beat me to the inevitable question. Now we\'ll have to wait for Steve\'s answer on this one.

Wonder if they lock em up for CRASHING PT\'s and RUNNING off the road ????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Re:SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61486

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for that guys:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Crash & I had to apply for a day release pass & we were kept under close supervison
all afternoon. We did pass on mug shots of a few undesirable PT owners so next time you 2 cross the border you will not have to worry about booking accomodation ;) ;)
Steve Drury
President
PT Cruiser Car Club SA
2005 GT Touring Electric Blue With a bit of Bling

Re:SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61493

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 73
Steve Drury wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for that guys:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Crash & I had to apply for a day release pass & we were kept under close supervison
all afternoon. We did pass on mug shots of a few undesirable PT owners so next time you 2 cross the border you will not have to worry about booking accomodation ;) ;)

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

:thumbup:
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:SA PTer\'s go to Gaol 9 years 1 month ago #61495

No need to give them a mug shot as they got a good one on our return trip last year.So all debts have been cleared & should be OK if I sneak in slowly.:P But we will make sure that certain other shots are passed around so when they cross over the line next they to can be welcomed into the state.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B)
Wild Child (a.k.a Moonlight Express )
Cruizin Chryslers
  • Page:
Moderators: Steve Drury
04.jpg10.jpg06.jpg02.jpg11.jpg09.jpg01.jpg07.jpg05.jpg03.jpg