Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SA events

Re:SA events 6 years 10 months ago #79430

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Craig
Hey there Prez Steve was on when you wrote to me but must\'ve just missed you. He had replied to my PM (Personal Message) but I hadn\'t mentioned you as I thought he may have seen your post up. Anyway just go back to the main page on this forum and it shows all the categories. Underneath the SA section it shows Steve Drury as a Moderator. He is their President so if you click open his name and then in his profile will show up then click on \"PM\" send him your details etc and he will get back to you.
Good luck.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
M: 0407 266 890
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - TREASURER & Membership

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SA events 6 years 10 months ago #79441

Hi Craig,

I met you last Sunday at the All American Day, our web site is still a work in progress.
We do our future run info via post or email. Our next club meeting night is on Tuesday - 18th March at the Prospect Community Club on Prospect Road & the club run is on Saturday 23rd March.
We are off to visit the Haighs Chocolate Factory & then up to Mount Barker to visit the Prancy Pony Brewery.
Thanks for all the messages guys.
Cheers Steve
Steve Drury
President
PT Cruiser Car Club SA
2005 GT Touring Electric Blue With a bit of Bling

Re:SA events 6 years 10 months ago #79443

• red gong
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3
did you say chocolate factory....?? agh... I\'d love to but it is at least a 16 hours drive :crybaby:
  • Page:
Moderators: Steve Drury

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
04.jpg01.jpg10.jpg07.jpg05.jpg03.jpg06.jpg09.jpg11.jpg02.jpg