Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goldline

Goldline 9 years 3 weeks ago #72453

Hey, just got myself a pt cruiser (2004 Classic) and really want some goldline slammers for it... is it true they discontinued these? and if so does anyone know if I can still get some anywhere?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Goldline 9 years 3 weeks ago #72454

• i2s2bme
  • Colin & Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
some who??? what???
Colin & Joan

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.ptcruisers.com.au/ptcdu-nsw
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525

Re:Goldline 9 years 3 weeks ago #72455

does it not make sense? goldline springs? haha. I have heard of them being called goldline slammers. are there still any available anywhere?

Re:Goldline 9 years 3 weeks ago #72457

• PTmunji
  • Platinum Member
  • Steve & Moni
  • Thank you received: 48
Hi there James, welcome to the Forum!

If you Google GoldLine, you\'ll get their homepage (that is not one of the better that I\'ve seen!), and not much else.....
A few other sites that mention GoldLine springs, but try to find some for a PT :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Good luck! Maybe try Pedders, or Selby, or see what Sam from Mopar Motors has to offer... Local stuff is also not bad!

- Steve
Steve & Moni & her Bat-Cruiser

Re:Goldline 9 years 3 weeks ago #72458

• The Chief
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Have heard of Goldline but some time back. As said by Steve maybe try some local stuff.
I have 2 PT\'s, our 02 fitted with 32mm Pedders springs and a full set of Koni fully adjustable shocks and it hangs on the road like mud to a shovel. Our 04 has Ei Back 30mm springs and ordinary shocks and is quite firm with the handling. I think at least look at something like these if you can\'t source any Goldlines.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the PT also. It certainly is one of the better car experiences in life compared to some of the others you may have owned.
Speaking from personal experienced and I\'m not biased, well not much. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly: :silly:
"Age doesn't weary us, it just makes us go cruisin more."

SOUTHERN CRUIZIN CHRYSLERS

Latest Forum Activity

05.jpg11.jpg09.jpg02.jpg06.jpg04.jpg10.jpg03.jpg07.jpg01.jpg