Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lowering the PT about an inch. Springs & what else

Re:Lowering the PT about an inch. Springs & what else 6 years 10 months ago #76921

This thing\'s never going to run like a race car so I don\'t need it that stiff. I just need to stop the wife making me take all the boring roads! :)

{I saw engine mounts to put a Toyota 4l V8 into an E30 BMW for the fast one!!}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Lowering the PT about an inch. Springs & what else 6 years 10 months ago #76924

• PTmunji
  • Platinum Member
  • Steve & Moni
  • Thank you received: 48
Eno The Wonderdog wrote:
This thing\'s never going to run like a race car so I don\'t need it that stiff. I just need to stop the wife making me take all the boring roads! :)

{I saw engine mounts to put a Toyota 4l V8 into an E30 BMW for the fast one!!}

Very true words!
I\'d personally fit the rear anti-sway bar as first priority- does stop it \'rolling around\' (thus the colloquial term- \'roll bar\').

As for the E30, with a V8 probably pretty nice, but having owned 2 E30\'s, and an E36, I\'d rather do it to the E36 (just personal choice B) ). Or maybe just try a genuine E30 M3, or even better- an Alpina!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry..... Way off topic there
Steve & Moni & her Bat-Cruiser

Re:Lowering the PT about an inch. Springs & what else 6 years 10 months ago #76975

Did I mention the having your cake & eating it too part of the plan? An inch would be pretty!

I had an \'84 323 last (before the Rav 4 the then 3yo chose) and it was a grouse little car. I believe the same guys had something to drop a holden V6 into the E36. I thikn it\'s the motor yo could get with a factory supercharger! (Castlemaine Rod Shop)
  • Page:

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
02.jpg10.jpg07.jpg11.jpg04.jpg06.jpg05.jpg03.jpg01.jpg09.jpg