Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 10 months ago #82668

SOLD

Not sold at Auction 4/11 will be offered again next week 11/ 11. If not sold prior
Can be viewed at Gowans Auction Hobart.

Forced to put my beloved PT Cruiser into Auction
Hoping a PT Cruiser lover will buy it

Auction on Friday 11 th November 2016 at Gowans Auction Hobart
Can be viewed on Gowans website
Also more photos on Carsales.com
Reg: F53DP

2002 PT Cruiser Classic Manual
Inferno Red Pearl
193,333kms
Registered till June 2017
Lady Owner since 2007
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by HobartPT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 9 months ago #82748

• Buddy12
Hi, yes a Pt lover bought your cruiser and I'm very happy with it. I've heard a lot of stories about timing belts and the costs, can you tell me if you have had the timing belt changed because I'm putting the car in for a service and thought I might get the belt done at the same time if it hasn't been done. The car is in great condition inside and out and will be looked after.

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 9 months ago #82750

Hi, great to hear you bought it, I have gone through all the old garage bills. I definitely haven't done the timing belts. But this is what's been done in the last few years.
Replaced oil pressure sensor, new battery late 2014,2 x piston calipers, recon gear box , power steering switch,front wheel hub, front wheel bearing, fan motor. I discovered www.bleam.com.au only a couple of years ago , so helpful with loads of parts available also did some repairs . Allan knows heaps , he's on the Gold Coast but ships parts . Enjoy cruising !

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 9 months ago #82751

• Buddy12
Thanks so much for the info, I absolutely love the car and have always wanted one. Was there any one place in Hobart that you took it for servicing, I'd like to keep taking it to the same place as they know the car? Once again thanks for the info and I can tell it was a much loved Cruiser, Thank you!

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 9 months ago #82753

• inferno
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi, you definitely need to change the timing belt now with those k,s you at the end of time I had same model, book said 197,000 kms did mine to be safe at 155,000 if it breaks say good bye to the motor, regards Murf I have been a member of the club since 2002 and live in nsw
MURF

Gowans Auction Hobart SOLD 1 year 9 months ago #82754

I relocated from Qld. With every intention of keeping my car , I gave it a great service before trip down in July it went fantastic pulling my little light weight retro camper( I had it made specially for PT. ) I ended up buying a house with no parking, in Hobart CBD . The van & PT sadly had to go. The car went through compliance here, window tint had to be removed , plus metal foot pedals to meet Tassie standards. The first Owner was a lady , then next a elderly gent , then me . Now it's yours !!!!
  • Page:
09.jpg05.jpg07.jpg04.jpg10.jpg01.jpg06.jpg02.jpg11.jpg03.jpg