Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990

PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 3 weeks ago #84597

PRICE DROP $9,990

WILL CONSIDER SWAP FOR AN AUTO LOW KLMS

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
PG Limited Wagon 5dr Man 5sp 2.0i [MY04] This car is in immaculate condition. Very low Klms. Is extensively modified. Reluctant sale due to ill health.

Features Include:
Lowered with Pedders Sport Suspension, 18' wheels with 235/40/18 maxxis tyres. The body had been upgraded with a zenon front facia, side skirts and fully customised biltz rear roll pan, billet grille. New Battery. An amazing piece of airbrushed artwork that flows onto the facia, the side skirts and also the interior. The engine is in excellent condition and is fitted with a Jet performance chip, upgraded coil, iridium plugs with high performance leads. Throttle body spacer with upgraded K & N air filter, and custom dual exhaust setup right through. Interior of the car has genuine italian suede inserts in the leather seats, doors and on the steering wheel. Front seats are electric adjustable and heated, all interior is in immaculate condition. The car is also fitted with a JVC multi-function player (dvd, cd, mp3, usb) with 6 speakers and Eclipse 10' subwoofer in custom made removable box with cover (airbrushed). The unit comes with an Eclipse amp complete with 12volt transformer, gamesole compatible and 7' Eclipse monitors (front headrest mounted), and also a 15' moniter with airbrushed custom made box. This is a quality system and tastefully set up.

There are numerous other upgrades to this vehicle which will be discussed with genuine enquires. Car will be sold with full roadworthy. This car is valued far above asking price and can further be appreciated on inspection. It is of show car standard and has won numerous awards.

Price: $9,990
CONTACT - GARY 0413830530
AMY - 0413937704
For photos, please visit bit.ly/2xx70NY
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 2 weeks ago #84599

Hey everyone would love some feedback regarding my PT Stormcruiser. I have had numerous enquiries & inspections for Stormcruiser however still looking for a genuine buyer. I have listing of all forums & also carsales, gumtree, ebay. Any advice would be helpful as I have to sell my car due to ill health. Thankyou in advance:)

PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 2 weeks ago #84600

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 50
The only feed back I can offer Gary is your car looks awesome. A lot of money has been spent on this car and a lot of personal touches.
The unfortunate part is most of the money spent isn't recoverable today.
Not one Cruiser Owners car is perfect for everybody as everyone has different tastes, requirements and expectations. In saying that it's just a matter of finding the "one" right person at the right time and at the right place!
We had an example of that the other day down here in NSW where a club member advertised his car on this forum and the ad was presented well. He parked it out on the street one day and left it there while at work and the right person spotted it. The car was sold in six days. Like yours it was airbrushed, chromed, sunroofed and quite few extras. Impressive looking vehicle, and because of the airbrushing may not have been everybodies choice as it's a personal design but there you go it was gone in six days.
Admittedly is was a later model to yours and cheaper.
So...feed back! It's a risk to leave it out on the street in a well promoting place but it could be a good risk.
Really wish you well and thanks for the chat the other day. Certainly if anyone comes on the forum enquiring about car availability I'll try and push it your way.
All the very best Gary.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
The following user(s) said Thank You: stormcruiser

PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 2 weeks ago #84601

Hi Ray

Thankyou for your reply very much appreciated. Yes agree have spent a fortune on Stormcruiser. Thanks good advise will take to work & hopefully someone will notice. We're open to offers if you are chatting to anyone who may be interested. Thanks again mate. Take care:)

PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 2 weeks ago #84602

• Buzz
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Gary maybe you could post up a few pics as well that may get more people interested.

Regards Buzz.
What goes around comes around.

PRICE DROP - STORMCRUISER $9,990 2 months 2 weeks ago #84603

• White Cruisn
  • Ray & Gayle. Luv our PT & being part of this Club.
  • Thank you received: 50
He has got a link on the bottom of his post linked to the car sale.
Some people have issues loading pics to the forum these days! but if he has, I can put them up for Gary if needed.

- Ray
Ray Joyce
Mob: 0407 266 890
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - SECRETARY & Membership
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.
UHF: Ch19
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Club Web: www.ptcruisers.org.au
Club Mail: PO Box: 357 Figtree, NSW 2525
06.jpg09.jpg04.jpg11.jpg02.jpg10.jpg07.jpg03.jpg01.jpg05.jpg