Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PT CRUISER LIMITED EDITION 2002 HATCHBACK (MANUAL)

PT CRUISER LIMITED EDITION 2002 HATCHBACK (MANUAL) 1 week 16 hours ago #84779

PT CRUISER LIMITED EDITION - CHRYSLER HATCHBACK VEHICLE
Well this is a reluctant sale of my PT Cruiser Silver Metallic Stylish, Versatile, Functional vehicle, but due to my injury I am now in need an Auto vehicle, otherwise I wouldn't be selling. Inspection details at bottom of Page.
The 2002 Pt Cruiser is a 2.0l DOHC 16v 4 Cylinder 5 Speed manual transmission, Shifter Knob, 57 Litre Tank, 5 seater and has a low 115,000 kilometre reading with Rego till 29th September, 2019. It has all Petrol Records, Schedule Maintenance Service Log Book, Repair Invoices with details of Services and Parts, Original Chrysler Pt Cruiser 27 Page Sales Brochure with all Features / Specifications, & Pt Cruiser Mopar Accessories Catalogue of 6 Pages.
My PT Cruiser has been pampered by a middle aged female, consistently Garaged, Non Smoking, Non Animal/ Children, and it is hard to believe that this vehicle is 16 years old, you would be amazed. Serviced regularly, and recently had new Radiator, Battery, Headlight Globes.
Pt Cruiser Limited Edition has so many features, for example, Leather Seating, Heated in Front. The Console has features like a Compass and outside temperature, Courtesy dual map lights overhead, Powered Windows, 12 volt power outlets, Storage Draw under front passenger seat/ Lockable Glove Box, Cd /Radio Am /Fm/Tape Player, Heated Retractable Mirrors, Steering power assisted, Remote Keyless Entry comes with 2 Keys, Fog Lights, Airbags, Exhaust Tip Chrome, Air-conditioning, Cruiser Control, Window Tinting, Back passenger seats, can be taken out completely or /folded down and there is 8 different configurations in this very versatile vehicle. You can even, if you wish put a ladder from the back of vehicle to the very front of the vehicle. Even a picnic table can be made out of the Shelf privacy cover in the boot.
You will find many Extras that had been installed like Front Bonnet Protector, Window Door Visors, Chrome Front cover for protection of front panels, & inside front of Pt Cruiser Blue LED Floor Lights, Blue LED Lights in the 4 Wheels, and a Green LED lights in Bonnet Grill.
Yes its 16 years old but if you are after a Good quality well looked after Vehicle like this Retro PT Cruiser Limited Edition then you will not be disappointed in my Vehicle. $5,200 negotiable.
LEW (Listed Elsewhere)
Only Genuine Inspection available at Kurmond, NSW 2757. Kurmond is Located in Hawkesbury City area, Near Windsor, Richmond, North Richmond and just before Kurrajong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
05.jpg02.jpg06.jpg03.jpg10.jpg07.jpg09.jpg01.jpg04.jpg11.jpg