Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013

American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013 6 years 6 months ago #77998

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
I\'ve been asked to spread the word we are BACK & ready to CRUISE or meet & eat at least !

Hi everyone, it’s good to get back into it again, Dale has recovered from his operation and we are able to start putting together some cruises.
As we are in the colder months now we thought we should start off again with a lunch meeting in July to get things moving again.

Sorry for the short notice, but to keep things a bit central for everyone we have made a tentative booking at Misty’s Diner in 103-105 High Street, Prahran for Sunday the 21st for lunch.

I have booked for 10 to 20 people but we do need conformation by Wed 10th or Thurs 11th this coming week to confirm the booking.

If we all just meet at the venue it will be a lot easier, and perhaps we could meet up with the western side members and travel in together.

We will confirm the final details as soon as we can get some numbers.

Dale and I have been there many times and it is always a great experience, and with the American food and drinks is complements our cars and club.

I have attached a link to the diner and a menu for you to look at,

All welcome and it would be great to see as many as we can get there new and old members for a catch up.

Don’t forget to let us know if you can go as we only have a limited number of spaces booked, and if you just turn up on the day you may miss out, this place is often very busy

www.mistysdiner.com.au/www/

www.mistysdiner.com.au/www/menu.asp

Cheers

Sandy Trucrz

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013 6 years 6 months ago #77999

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
we can arrange meet points to the SE & west as required or just meet there ??

Re:American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013 6 years 6 months ago #78011

• Magpie
  • Elite Member
Erica and I will meet you guys there.. If we are late be sure to save a Hamburger for us..:woohoo:

Re:American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013 6 years 6 months ago #78051

• trucrz
Thanks to those who are going on the cruise to Misty’s Diner for lunch at 12.30pm on Sunday the 21st, west side members will be meeting at Todd rd service centre at 12pm.
Dot (Plums n Roses) is meeting the East side members. Not sure of the location at this stage , if you contact Dot she can let you know.
For those wanting to meet at the diner is at 103-105 High Street, Prahran.
If you want to come and you haven’t replied please let us know by return email of reply on Facebook ASAP I need to close the bookings Monday morning by 9am.

See you all there :cheer:
Sandy

Re:American flavour lunch cruise July 21st 2013 6 years 6 months ago #78058

• trucrz
For East side meet with Plums n Roses Dot & Frank at the new BP Eastlink In bound near back of Caribbean gardens at about 11.30 that gives us time To catch up for a few minutes too !
Moderators: taz, trucrz

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
09.jpg07.jpg06.jpg05.jpg11.jpg03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg10.jpg04.jpg