Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: November Cruise to Geelong

November Cruise to Geelong 7 years 2 months ago #78870

• trucrz
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of info lately, Sandy and I have been absolutely flat out.
We have our November cruise coming up next week end, (Nov 23rd /24th )to the Mill market in Geelong. A change to do some early Christmas shopping. For those who know Geelong it’s on the road out to Queens Cliff, The address is 114 Bellarine Highway, Newcomb.

The plan is to cruise from Melbourne to the pier at the foreshore in Geelong, have some lunch and then drive out to the market after lunch.
Have a look around the market for an hour or so and try to depart for home before 4pm :)

This is a scheduled as a Saturday cruise. Sandy and I can’t make it we have a grandson birthday on Sat. We can come if we do it on Sunday.
Let us know what day you can come and we will get it all together by Wednesday and confirm it all.
I think from memory we were trying to get there by mid morning, have a look around the pier and find a spot for lunch, it’s about an 50mins to an hour from Melbourne to Geelong
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:November Cruise to Geelong 7 years 2 months ago #78881

• Magpie
  • Elite Member
We can do Saturday. We are flying to Sydney on Sunday Morning so we are happy with what the majority want....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: taz, trucrz

Latest Forum Activity

• No posts to display.
07.jpg09.jpg03.jpg02.jpg06.jpg11.jpg04.jpg10.jpg05.jpg01.jpg